The Christmas Magic of Marshall and Jefferson
A Wonderland of Lights!
Two days / one night
Come enjoy the uplifting beauty of the millions of lights that decorate the town of Marshall, the Downtown, the Courthouse, the residential areas. What this community has accomplished is truly magnificent. You will be transported in the luxury of a full-size motor coach, so you will be able to focus your full attention on the lights, without having to worry about driving and where to go.
The second day we will tour the Pollyanna-like town of Jefferson, once the second largest city in the whole state! The premier local historian will tour us around, and your group will see the House of the Seasons with its Victorian Christmas decorations. You can schedule a group lunch will be at one of the charming local cafés. The Candlelight Tour of Homes in December presents other opportunities to see private homes in their Christmas finery.
Your groups will also enjoy:
- The CARL HURLEY SHOW, one of the most hilarious comedy shows ever! Seeing this show is almost worth the whole trip! (Not available every year. Inclusion based on the show’s schedule).
- The historic sites of Marshall. The Railroad Depot, the Ginocchio Hotel, and more. Did you know Marshall was once the Capital of Missouri?
- Tours of private homes open only through the connections of Heritage Tours, such as a home with a slave cabin on the property.
- The Gone With the Wind Museum, a private collection of amazing items all having to do with that monumental flm.
Tour Can Include
- Time to browse the appealing antique and gift shops in authentically quaint Jefferson.
- Dinner at one of the many excellent restaurants in Marshall or Jefferson.