Eureka Springs, Arkansas!
An Ozark Mountains Adventure!
Four days / three nights
A tour to Eureka Springs is enjoyable anytime, but the fall is particularly exciting bercause of the colorful fall foliage.
Escape to the cool hills of Arkansas and immerse yourself in the relaxing, therapeutic mineral waters of Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Eureka Springs, “America’s Favorite Victorian Village”, is one of the most popular, quaint and enjoyable destinations in mid-America.
To arrive at our destination, we will take a scenic drive on the state’s best routes through the Ozark Mountains.
- Accommodations at Arkansas’ most famous and historic hotel, THE CRESCENT.
- THE PASSION PLAY on the Life of Christ in Eureka Springs. One of the nation’s most popular and grand outdoor dramas. Also the Bible Museum (one of the world’s largest collections), the Sacred Arts Center, and the Christ of the Ozarks Statue. ( 7 stories tall).
- Lunch in the Dining Car of the EUREKA SPRINGS & N. ARKANSAS RAILWAY. Fine dining with waiter service as you clickety clack along through the mountains.
- Opportunities to PAMPER YOURSELF in the SPAS of Eureka Springs – massages, steam baths, mineral waters. Renew yourself!
- A night of Ozark Hills entertainment. You can’t come to the hills and not have a night of hillbilly humor and variety acts.
- SHOPPING in Eureka Springs, the ONLY town in America where the ENTIRE downtown is in the National Register, and in VAN BUREN, an antique lovers paradise.
- EUREKA SPRINGS BOTANICAL GARDENS and THORNCROWN CHAPEL.
- Elegant MEALS at The Crescent (lunch) and The Lighthouse (dinner in Fort Smith).
Tour Can Include
- 3 nights accommodations
- 4 days of luxury motorcoach transportation
- 3 breakfasts, with buffets at The Crescent
- Sightseeing tour of Eureka Springs
- 1 lunch at the elegant Victorian Crescent Hotel, where you will have the welcome opportunity to use the spa facilities
- 1 lunch on the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Steam Railroad
- 1 dinner on the grounds of The Passion Play
- 2 nights entertainment, The Passion Play and the Ozark Mountain Hoe Down
- Tours of Fort Smith and Van Buren (depending on route from origination point)