Charleston & Savannah
The Two Beautiful Sisters of the Atlantic Coast
Four days / three nights or Five days / four nights
Groups are welcome to combine these two fascinating cities that together encompass so much of the essence of what made the South over the last 300+ years.
In both of the cities the ambiance, history, culture and architecture are best understood on foot, as these towns grew up long before the automobile, with narrow streets and alleys just perfect for exploring on a walk with our expert leaders.
For more details, see these Sample Tours of both Charleston and Savannah —
- Springtime in Charleston
- Charleston Culinary Christmas Tour
- Savannah Tour
- The Military Heritage of Charleston
Groups can choose to focus on —
- Behind the scenes private tours into the homes and gardens of the two cities
- Private tours led by trained experts in history and architecture
- General overview into the history, architecture and culture of the two towns
- …or a combination.
Included in your tour package can be:
- Air fare, if the leader requests
- Baggage handling
- As many breakfasts, lunches and dinners as the group leader wants to include
- Historical and architectural tours of the two towns, with our expert speakers
- In Savannah, tour of the places associated with THE book
- Guidance as to what to see and do on your two free time
- Pre-trip reading packet for those who wish to study and research before the trip